- This event has passed.
Navy Base San Diego Veteran Job Fair – Oct 2019
October 18, 2019 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
Naval Base San Diego Career Fair
FREE ADMISSION: Open to ALL branches of service active duty, reservists, veterans, family members and DoD employees.
Click the green register button above.
We love helping our veterans to find employment opportunities after transitioning from the military, as well as their spouses. You are invited to attend our upcoming career fair, attendance is free! This is your chance to meet directly with hiring managers looking to HIRE Vets!
Learn More Why Attend Our Events – Watch Now
- Opportunity to meet face-to-face with local and national employers
- Onsite Interviews
- Network with key community resource providers
- Learn about military family benefits and more!
- Dress for success & bring plenty of resumes!
Job Seeker Registration: Click the green register button above
List of Employers
- Allied Unversial
- Chula Vista Police
- Propulsion Controls Engineering
- San Diego Sheriff
- California Department of Corrections
- International College of Holistic Studies
- Richmond Police
- Heavy Equipment College of America
- AMN Healthcare
- U.S Customs
- Airstreams Renewables, Inc.
- RGNext LLC
- College of instrumental Technology
- L3 Technologies Electron Devices
- Bumble Bee Seafoods
- Pacific Gas and Electric Company
- Fremont Police
- Covered 6
- Naval Criminal Investigative Services (NCIS)
- Austal USA
- Houston Police
Make sure to create a profile so that companies can review your resume prior to attending the career fair.
Are you an employer?
Are you in need of high quality candidates?
Click below to register for a booth at this career fair: