- This event has passed.
U.S. Census Bureau Recruiting Session – Inglewood & Greater Los Angeles
December 4, 2019 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pm
The U.S. Census Bureau Recruiting Session is for various positions to assist the 2020 Census Count.
Business Casual attire is recommended. Bring working documents (Social Security Card, Driver License, etc.), notepad & pen.
Multiple positions available in Los Angeles.
- OFFICE CLERK: Perform various administrative and clerical tasks to support various daily operations. $17.00 per hour.
- OFFICE OPERATIONS SUPERVISOR: Assist in the management of office functions and day-to-day activities. $21.50 per hour.
- CENSUS FIELD SUPERVISOR: Conduct field work to support and conduct on-the-job training for census takers and/ or to follow-up in situations where census takers have confronted issues, such as not gaining entry to restricted areas. $23.00 per hour.
- ENUMERATORS: Some field positions require employees to work during the day to locate addresses on buildings. Other field positions require interviewing the public, so employees must be able to work when people are usually at home, such as in the evening and on weekends. $21.00 per hour.
- RECRUITING ASSISTANTS: Travel throughout assigned geographic areas to visit with community-based organizations, attend promotional events and conduct other recruiting activities. $23.00 per hour.
Attend at Inglewood One Stop 110 S. La Brea Ave. Inglewood, Ca. 90301
Parking available at City Hall; validation on 5th floor at Reception Desk.
Apply online prior to recruitment event at: 2020census.gov/jobs
If you have any questions, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org